Earring.com fine jewelry should meet or exceed your expectations. However, if you are not completely satisfied, we are pleased to offer a thirty (30) day return policy on all purchases.
To return or exchange an item, simply:
1. Email Earring.com customer service at Shop@earring.com to obtain a return authorization number.
2. Complete the return form provided with the original packing materials.
3. Secure your item(s) and all the original packing materials, including Earring.com security tag, return form, packing slip and the certificate if appropriate, in a plainly wrapped cardboard box (the post office has these available if you do not).
4. Send the package by Priority Registered Mail, as this is the safest way to ship high-value items. For your protection, please insure the package for the full amount of the invoice plus shipping charges. However if the value of the items being returned is over $500, we recommend sending the package via USPS as FedEx and UPS will not insure goods over $500. For returns from outside the US, please make sure tracking number is available to track shipment. Earrng.com is not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping.
5. Clearly print your name and address on the outside of the package in the return area.
Mail the package to:
640 South Hill Street, Suite 254
Los Angeles CA 90014
Please be careful: You should NOT write jewelry, diamonds or other luxury-related words anywhere on the package, as this invites possible theft of the package.
Returns are simple, but are subject to certain rules:
Packages without a return authorization number will not be accepted for refund.
The item MUST be received at Earring.com WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS for the refund. Any items received after this period will not be accepted for refund.
Each item must be returned in the same condition as it was sent, unworn and undamaged. Damaged goods due to client negligence will not be accepted for refund.
The original Earring.com security tag must still be on the item in order for refunds to be processed. Earring.com will not process the refund otherwise.
If the item has certificate, the original certificate that was issued with the jewelry needs to be returned as well. This is very important. The certificate has a $50 replacement fee. If the certificate is not returned, the cost of replacing it will be charged.
If you received a gift that was purchased at Earring.com and wish to return it, please mention the authorization number on the Earring.com address label. As with any purchase, the gift recipient can return the item for exchange. However, if you wish to return the gift for a refund, please note that the refund will be issued to the gift purchaser and not the recipient. We do not offer Gift Certificates at this time.
Earring.com will refund the full cost minus shipping. Refunds will be made in the same form as the original purchase.
We will notify you once we've received and processed your returned item. If you request a refund, your account will be credited within three days of this notification. Refund will appear on your next statement. (Please note that any unauthorized, No RMA, improperly packaged, or non-insured returns will be returned to sender.)