You Deserve the Best! Stud earrings are the only jewelry piece everyone should have. Invest In GOLD!
These are the questions we get asked daily.
1. What does C.T.W mean? Carat Total Weight. For example, 2 C.T.W means 2 carat total weight so 1 carat per stone.
2. What is the difference between our cubic zirconia stud earrings and other retailers cubic zirconia stud earrings?
Our Settings/mountings: All of our jewelry is made of GENUINE 14KT GOLD, 18KT GOLD or PLATINUM 950. Our settings are the same settings high end jewelry stores use to set genuine diamonds, which means our settings and mountings weigh twice the weight of any other online retailers settings. Other retailers who manufacture Cubic Zirconia earrings use thin super light weight wires for their studs in order to save money on gold. For example, retailers on Amazon use tiny and thin low quality gold settings which will break and only last a couple of wears. Our settings on the other hand are solid and high quality lasting you for years to come.
Our Cubic Zirconia (CZ): All of our Cubic Zirconia stones have the shape, sparkle and cut of an actual diamond and are graded VVS Quality and D color. These CZ stones will not fade, crack or scratch. That's why we stand behind all of our stones and offer a lifetime guarantee. We will replace your CZ stones for Free if it ever breaks or scratches. In addition, our CZ stones do not have the blue fluorescent color that lower end CZ stones usually have. The weight of our CZ stones are based on genuine diamonds, so our measurements are based off of actual diamond stud earrings. For example, a 6.5mm 1 carat Cubic Zirconia equals to a 6.5mm 1 carat diamond. And finally, our CZ Stones are AAAAA quality exceeding any other quality CZ on the market.
Once you compare the quality of our stones and the weight and body of our gold settings you will never buy CZ jewelry anywhere else.
3. Do you offer your earrings in silver?
We only carry 14 karat gold, 18 karat gold or Platinum 950. We do not manufacture in silver therefore, our earrings are INFECTION FREE & HYPOALLERGENIC.
4. Is your jewelry sold on any other platforms such as Amazon or Ebay?
No, we only sell through our direct website www.earring.com.
5. Where are your stud earrings manufactured?
All items on our website are manufactured by hand in the United States. We do not import any jewelry.
6. Do you accept international orders?
Yes. We are currently shipping to Canada & UK
7. How can I pay for my order?
We accept all major credit cards. (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) and PayPal
8. Do you offer warranty?
Yes, all of our earrings include a 2 year warranty. We will replace or fix any damages including the loss of a stone.
9. Do your earrings come with an authenticity certificate?
Yes, each earring set will include a certificate of authenticity. Each certificate will have the model number and picture of the earrings that were purchased.
10. Do you provide an appraisal report for insurance purposes?
Yes, we include it with all purchases. All appraisal certificates will be appraised 3 times the value.
11. If I have real diamond studs should I still buy a pair of CZ earrings?
Yes. Keep the real ones in a safe place and buy a new pair of identical CZ studs. It is highly recommended when travelling.
12. When you ship an order, is it insured for its value?
Yes, all our high-value earrings are insured for the full amount.
13. Do you charge sales tax?
We charge sales tax for orders placed in California only.
14. Is it safe to shop on Earring.com?
Yes, for more details please read our Secure Shopping page. Earring.com is a leader in the earring industry.
15. How do I know if my earrings are 14kt , 18kt or Platinum 950?
Each earring order will have a government required stamp clearly showing 14KT, 18KT or PLAT.
16. Can I replace the CZ stones with Diamonds in the future?
Yes, the settings of each stud earring you purchase from Earring.com are made for genuine diamonds. They are heavy and high quality settings perfect for holding high end expensive diamonds. You can take it to any jeweler and have it replaced within minutes.
17. Are stud earrings a thoughtful gift for someone special?
Stud earrings make the perfect gift because they are always the right fit. You can never go wrong with studs. It's the most staple piece of jewelry for women of all ages. She may leave the house without a bracelet or a watch, but she's almost always wearing earrings. Especially high quality gold earrings which you can shower, swim or sleep with.
18. Does it come with a jewelry box or a gift box?
Earring.com offers a beautiful handmade wooden earring box. It can be used as a gift box or as a jewelry collection box for safe keeping of your earrings.